Hi, I’m Fiona, a Designer and Researcher with an Entrepreneurial and Collaborative Spirit.
I am a big-picture thinker who appreciates the importance of the details.
I feel most at home working at the scale of the concept, system, and holistic experience, and I know that those macro elements are made up of a litany of micro decisions.
As a Designer, I am most drawn to research, service design, and product strategy.
Taking a Product from 0 to 1
Pen + Paper, Figma, Google Drive
- Interpreting a Brief
- Collaborative Communication
- UX/UI Design
Jumping into the Rapids to Learn How to Build a Raft
Project: New AM Diner
Pen + Paper, Internet Research, Informal Interview, Learning by Doing, Google Suite, Kitchen Equipment
- Spatial Design + Implementation
- Menu Design + Recipe Development
- Recruiting + People Management
- General Operational Management of Restaurant
Testing a Product Hypothesis
Client: Carib Farm
Figma, Zoom, Otter.ai, Qualtrics, Whatsapp, Google Suite
- Research Planning
- Structured Interviews
- Survey Design
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Research Synthesis + Reporting
Accessing the Wisdom of the Techs
Client: AACE Lab
In-person observation and conversation, Google Forms, text documents
- Heuristic Analysis
- Informal Interview
- Survey Design + Administration
- Recommendation Reporting